- detects the temperature and air humidity of the ambient air and converts the measurements into a standardised IO-Link signal
- for use in enclosed spaces, machine workshops and protected outdoor areas, even when subjected to vibration
- excellent measuring accuracy
- Moisture measuring range: 0-100% RH
- Temperature measuring range -40...80 °C
DescriptionThe compact AH002 detects the temperature and air humidity of the ambient air and converts the measurements into an IO-Link signal. The sensor can be used in buildings, machinery areas and protected outdoor areas. Thanks to the industrial design, the sensor is suitable for a diverse range of applications, including in harsh environments where it is subjected to vibrations.
This sensor offers large temperature and humidity measurement ranges and very high precision. It can be conveniently fitted with screws or clipped onto a DIN rail. The sensor is connected using a standardised M12 connector.
This IO-Link interface-equipped sensor is ideal for IoT applications, allowing it for example to provide temperature and humidity monitoring services at different locations for reference from a central location in the cloud. Thanks to IO-Link, it’s simply a matter of plug & play with the io-key.
Technical data AH002
100 % RH
Outputs / inputs
Direct voltage (DC)
- / < 30 s | - / < 300 s
3 % RH | ±0.3 K
≤ 90 % RH; non condensing
IP57 (only sensor)
No accessories included
DIN EN 61000-6-2
DIN EN 61000-6-4