Highest operational reliability & easy parameter setting Not only metal: Capacitive sensors detect almost all materials and can thus be used in the most diverse applications. Our units convince with long setting ranges, easy handling and top manufacturing quality.
Advantages of capacitive sensors
All the advantages of capacitive sensors at a glance:
- Reliable and exact position detection for objects of practically any material, irrespective of colour, gloss, reflective properties and surface texture
- Long service life
- Contactless measurement technique
- High degree of process and operational reliability thanks to increased immunity to interference
- High setting ranges
- Ultra high fabrication quality
- Easy operation and parametrization
- Insensitive to dust and soiling
- Setting range can be set using a potentiometer or teach-key
- Plastic or metal housing for different applications
Application examples for capacitive sensors
Flush-mounted capacitive sensors are especially suitable for detecting non-conductive materials. In contrast, non-flush-mounted capacitative sensors are more suitable for detecting conductive materials and for tasks related to filling levels.