- Suitable for measuring the level of water, water-based media, heating oil and fuels
- The submersible pressure transmitter is lowered to the bottom of the vessel
- Measuring range 0...0.5 bar/ 0...5 mH2O
- The relative pressure measuring cell ensures an accurate analogue signal and good long-term stability
- Pressure compensation with the ambient pressure by means of a capillary tube integrated in the connection cable with a filter to protect against tube clogging
DescriptionThe hydrostatic submersible pressure transmitter AF905 is used for reliable level measuring in tanks and vessels and is particularly suitable for monitoring oily media such as hydraulic oil and fuel oil. The submersible pressure transmitter is lowered to the bottom of the vessel and measures a maximum pressure of 0.3 bar. The submersible pressure transmitter has a 10 m long cable, which is either assembled outside the vessel or fed directly into the control cabinet.
The AF905 uses a relative pressure measuring cell that delivers an accurate analogue signal and good long-term stability. Atmospheric pressure compensation is achieved by an internally vented capillary tube that is integrated in the connecting cable. A filter protects the tube from becoming clogged with droplets or dirt.
The device is suitable for underwater operation and, therefore, has a high protection rating of IP68. The robust stainless steel housing boasts a high-quality finish and ensures a high degree of impermeability at large immersion depths. When using appropriate accessories, e.g. a cable clamp holder and an IP67-protected connection box, the immersion probes can be adapted to the conditions of the specific application.
Technical data AF905
Immerge level transmitter with cable to the ground;
alternatively installation in 1-inch tube
0...0.3 bar / 0...3 mH2O
Outputs / inputs
Direct voltage (DC)
500 V DC
< (supply voltage - 7 V) / 0.02 A
± 0.8 % FS*
incl. zero point, full scale, linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
± 0.5 % FS* / 10K
± 0.25 % FS*
-20 ... 80 °C °C
1 protective filter for the ventilation pipe
CASE = case grounding