- Suitable for measuring the level of water, water-based media, heating oil and fuels
- The submersible pressure transmitter is lowered to the bottom of the vessel
- Measuring range 0...1 bar/ 0...10 mH2O
- The relative pressure measuring cell ensures an accurate analogue signal and good long-term stability
- Pressure compensation with the ambient pressure by means of a capillary tube integrated in the connection cable with a filter to protect against tube clogging
DescriptionSubmersible pressure transmitters are used for hydrostatic level measuring in vessels, waste water systems and wells. The pressure transmitter is lowered into the vessel together with the cable and measures the hydrostatic pressure. AF902 has a 15 m long cable and is suitable for measuring levels of up to 10 mH2O. The submersible pressure transmitter is designed for water and oil-based media.
A relative pressure measuring cell converts the hydrostatic pressure into a 4…20 mA signal. A capillary tube is integrated in the connection cable to ensure pressure compensation. The tube is fitted with a filter that protects it from becoming clogged. The filter and the cap are included in the scope of delivery.
The AF902 submersible pressure transmitter comes with a robust stainless steel housing and boasts a high-quality finish to ensure good impermeability at large immersion depths. A junction box protects the capillary tube and the electrical contacts during assembly work. Cable clamps are used to keep the capillary tube from kinking. Both items can be found under Accessories.
Technical data AF902
Immerge level transmitter with cable to the ground;
alternatively installation in 1-inch tube
0...1.0 bar / 0...10 mH2O
Outputs / inputs
Direct voltage (DC)
500 V DC
< (supply voltage - 7 V) / 0.02 A
± 0.8 % FS*
incl. zero point, full scale, linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
± 0.2 % FS* / 10K
± 0.25 % FS*
-20 ... 80 °C °C
1 protective filter for the ventilation pipe
CASE = case grounding