- Suitable for measuring the level of water, water-based media, drinking water
- The submersible pressure transmitter is lowered to the bottom of the vessel
- Measuring range 0...1 bar/ 0...10 mH2O
- The relative pressure measuring cell ensures an accurate analogue signal and good long-term stability
- Pressure compensation with the ambient pressure by means of a capillary tube integrated in the connection cable with a filter to protect against tube clogging
DescriptionThe AF904 hydrostatic submersible pressure transmitter is designed for reliable level measuring in tanks, vessels, basins and wells. AF904 is ideal for the level monitoring of liquids and drinking water. The submersible pressure transmitter is lowered to the bottom of the vessel and can measure up to a maximum level of 10 mH2O. The submersible pressure transmitter is connected to a 15 m long cable, which is either assembled outside the vessel or fed directly into the control cabinet.
A relative pressure measuring cell converts the hydrostatic pressure into a 4…20 mA signal. A capillary tube is integrated in the connection cable and enables atmospheric pressure compensation. The tube is protected against soiling by a filter. The filter and the cap are included in the scope of delivery.
Underwater operation requires the high protection rating of IP68. The robust stainless steel housing boasts a high-quality finish and ensures good impermeability at high water pressure. When using appropriate accessories, e.g. a cable clamp holder and a waterproof junction box, the immersion probes can be adapted to the specific application. You will find technical data sheets, drawings and suitable accessories further down the page.
Technical data AF904
Immerge level transmitter with cable to the ground;
alternatively installation in 1-inch tube
0...1.0 bar / 0...10 mH2O
Outputs / inputs
Direct voltage (DC)
500 V DC
< (supply voltage - 7 V) / 0.02 A
± 0.8 % FS*
incl. zero point, full scale, linearity, hysteresis and repeatability
± 0.2 % FS* / 10K
± 0.25 % FS*
-20 ... 80 °C °C
1 protective filter for the ventilation pipe
CASE = case grounding