- Thermowell for temperature sensors
- protects sensors against process pressures, flow velocities & aggressive/ sticky media
- ensures constant, optimum measuring conditions
- Process connection G1/2 external thread
- Installation length 150 mm
DescriptionThe AA958 thermowell has a G1/2A process connection, an installation length of 150 mm and is made of stainless steel with an electro-polished surface and a silicone seal. It is suitable for use in combination with cable temperature sensors. Thermowells separate the sensor from the process and the environment, while still maintaining thermal contact between the sensor and the medium. This protects both the operating personnel and the sensor against stresses caused by process pressures, media flows and aggressive or adhesive media. Thermowells also allow for the replacement, repair and calibration of the sensor during operation.
Technical data AA958
Cross flat 22