- Thermowell for temperature sensors
- protects sensors against process pressures, flow velocities & aggressive/ sticky media
- ensures constant, optimum measuring conditions
- Process connection G1/2 external thread
- Installation length 100 mm
DescriptionThe AA957 thermowell has a G1/2A process connection, an installation length of 100 mm and is made of stainless steel with an electro-polished surface and a silicone seal. It is suitable for cable temperature sensors. Thermowells separate the sensor from the process, which protects both the operating personnel and the sensor, while still maintaining thermal contact between the sensor and the medium. The AA957 thermowell keeps harmful influences such as process pressures, media flows and aggressive or adhesive media from the sensor and makes for constant measurement conditions which in turn produce long-term reliability in the measurement results. It also allows for the replacement, repair and calibration of the sensor during operation.
Technical data AA957
Cross flat 22