- Plastic housing, 30 mm in diameter
- Impact resistant IK08 & protection rating IP69K
- neutral active face without symbol; can be used flexibly for each and every application - can be configured via IO-Link
- Good visibility thanks to lateral light spots
- optimum visibility thanks to adaptive adjustment of brightness to the ambient brightness
DescriptionThe standard version of the plastic capacitive touch sensor AC901 has a neutral active face without a symbol and can be used flexibly for every application.
Visibility of the sensor is significantly improved by the lateral light spots, as they make it appear much larger. All functions can be freely configured via IO-Link. Thus, the scanning sensitivity, normally open/normally closed function, PNP/NPN and many other functions can be set as required.
In addition to its innovative design, the capacitive sensor is characterised above all by its reliable operation and extremely long service life. Use in harsh industrial environments is not a problem thanks to the high protection rating IP69K. The touch sensor is tested to a very high level of impact resistance in accordance with IK08 and is therefore vandal proof. Thanks to adaptive brightness, the luminosity automatically adjusts to the ambient brightness to ensure ideal visibility.
If you have questions regarding the IO-Link parameterization or want to use the parameterization service of autosen, please do not hesitate to contact us. Or start directly with the IO-Link starter kit ADS01.
Technical data AC901
> 100 million switching cycles h
Outputs / inputs
E2: 0V / 24V, LED behaviour when active
Operating mode configurable via IO-Link:
- Automatic: No inputs (factory setting)
- Semi-automatic: E1 available
- Manual: E1 & E2 available
Normally open / Normally closed programmable
Factory setting: normally open
Normally open/ normally closed parameterisable via IO-Link
Direct voltage (DC)
Cylindrical with thread
IP69K (on the front)
Inactive: LED, green
Active: LED, red
Colours configurable via IO-Link
DIN EN 60947-5-1
A: Automatic (factory setting)
E1: Input 1
E2: Input 2