autosen provides everything you may need for automation using IO-Link.
What is IO-Link?
A single interface for the entire communication system: Binary switching signals, analogue signals (4 ... 20 mA, 0 ... 10 V), parameter configuration (RS232) – IO-Link manages all that via a 3-wire sensor connection. Transmission is digital, so there is no need to shield the cable and transmission errors are practically impossible. Pins 1 and 3 are for applying voltages, Pin 4 transmits all other signals and allows for easy sensor configuration via the PLC software during operation.
Our IO-Link-related products
The IO-Link software allows you to parametrize the sensors from the comfort of your own workplace. The IO-Link Master manages the communication between the software and the sensor. The Ethernet cables ensure a secure connection for signal transmission – be that from the Master to the software or from one Master to another. You can find all the autosen sensors that can be digitally connected using IO-Link here.
The advantages of IO-Link at a glance:
- High-performance, point-to-point communication with sensors
- No extra requirements regarding the cable material
- Uninterrupted communication down to the lowest in-field level
- Self-parametrizing feature means sensor replacement only takes minutes
- Reduced downtimes and wiring thanks to unshielded cables
- Manipulation-safe and future-oriented